• Access to 40+ CE Hours of educational sessions
• Access to 80+ Exhibitors to speak one-on-one virtually about new cutting edge products and services
• Participate in discussion forums to collaborate with like-minded professionals
• Opportunity to particpate in passport program to win prizes
• Network & connect one-on-one with other attedees via our networking tool
• Build your own VET agenda to maximize your conference experience
• All-access pass holders can participate in the on-demand portion of the conference up to and including October 18, 2020
• CE certificate
Robust Virtual Platform
Register for VET and you will have access to an incredibly robust virtual platform that will allow you to experience VET on your terms. Our great line up of speakers from across North America are eager to present to you the latest in clinical lectures, practice management sessions, sponsored symposia, hospital design, and everything you need to know about Cannabinoid medicine.
To maximize your conference experience, we have extended the conference from 2 days to 4 days. This will help you to get the most out of the program.
The Only Virtual VET Exhibit Hall in Canada
Our virtual exhibit hall will allow you to visit 80+ exhibitors from across North America. They are eager to update you and demonstrate their products and services. Drop into their virtual booth and have a chat, download their brochures, enter to win prizes and giveaways, have one-on-one zoom conversations with your booth representatives, experience live demonstrations and yes, even attend workshops.
Be sure to sign up for the all-access On-Demand pass. This allows access to any sessions that you may have missed live, up until October 18th. This will also allow you to continue to reach out to exhibitors and sponsors for updated information and meeting requests.
Lowest Fees for CE
In keeping with our mandate to offer high quality, low-cost CE, our conference is still the most affordable full conference/trade show for the veterinary professional.
Never Stop Learning
With most of the veterinary conferences being cancelled this year, VET is there to support the industry, help you top up your CE requirements, and keep the community engaged.